- Working with project/initiative teams;
- Performing complex laboratory testing of diverse products/projects;
- Training other lab analysts/technicians;
- Planning and executing method transfers;
- Performing advanced-level trouble-shooting/investigations;
- Owning and improving laboratory systems;
- Leading development, implementation of quality system;
- Digitizing work processes;
- Analysing process losses and implementing improvements.
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English;
- Strong communication skills, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Critical thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams;
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility.
- Challenging work and responsibility from the Day 1;
- Salary RUB 65.000 per month gross;
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant;
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.