01.08.17 : Международная конференция «Bioinformatics: from Algorithms to Applications»
We welcome you to attend the conference «Bioinformatics: from Algorithms to Applications» that will be held from August 1 to August 3 at the Saint Petersburg State University, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Early registration deadline – May, 1.
The working language of the conference is English.
Modern life science studies involve both biological and computational methods. Breakthrough results in these fields can only be achieved by tight communication and knowledge exchange between the two sides. The ultimate goal of the conference is to bring together bioinformaticians and biologists to share experience in development and practical application of bioinformatics algorithms.
- Sequencing technologies
- Molecular sequence analysis
- Computational genomics
- Genome assembly
The conference will be followed by the 2-day workshop on NGS data analysis.
Workshop includes practices in genomics, transcriptomics, metagenomics and immunogenomics. During the classes students learn how to process and analyze real sequencing data using various popular tools, including those developed in Center for Algorithmic Biotechnology (e.g. SPAdes, QUAST, etc).
Please follow here to register to the conference.
- Conference: 18,000 Russian Rubles
- Workshop: 12,000 Russian Rubles
- Conference+Workshop: 24,000 Russian Rubles
- Early registration deadline: May, 1
- Abstract submission open: February, 15
- Talk abstract submission deadline: May, 28
- Poster abstract submission deadline: June, 30
- Conference dates: August 1–3
- Workshop dates: August 4–5